Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Is it time for a Refocus?

On occasion, even when you have the best intentions, life throws you a curveball. Though you have a goal and a purpose in mind, and specific steps on how to get there it doesn't always work out. To quote a famous skinny Brit "You can't always get what you want".
Well, I don't believe it. You can get what you want, you just have to go about it in a different way.

I have always considered myself a stable and even keeled individual. This past 6 months has been chaotic. Lifestyle changes and career choices, the stuff we all have to deal with have fogged my goal. Get Healthy. Well, it's time to refocus!

What I have been doing has worked to some extent. It's made me aware that I have to treat my body better, exercise and take time for me so that I can focus on the things that are important to me, family, career and enjoyment. I've lost weight, I've kept a lot of it off, but I can see old habits creeping back in to the routine. So as of today I'm trying something else. I'm going to try a new supplement and a new way of changing my metabolism. I don't know a lot about it, but the reviews are good. I'll get some before and after pics up here and if all goes well, I'll let you know about it. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment