Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 3

Tiny bits of success every day. Have continued the walk, find it fairly easy to do, but the weather's been nice and clear. We'll see when the shitty rain starts to fall sideways.
Breakfast continues to be yogurt and bran flakes. Seems to work, not ridiculously hungry by lunch.
Sandwiches, my absolute favourite food. I figure if I can get it down to one sandwich at lunch instead of 2 or 3, that's a good start. Had one and a half sannies on whole wheat, mostly vegetable but some leftover salami. (I will not throw away the last of the junky food, I'm just too cheap). Dinner was an omelette and 3 or 4 ounces of ham. Easy to make and ingredients are handy. I did have a glass of white wine after dinner. Usually red, but that one's going to be hard to cut down or give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment