Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Exam day-Stress!


Well, I took my exam today and passed. Thank God (even if I am agnostic). The stress level is really tough to deal with, automatically want to eat but did fairly well.
Just a recap of the hockey game, ended up having 2 beer and a chicken burger, not great but one day off of the schedule won't kill me.
Find myself carrying a container of water everywhere, easy to keep hydrated. Took Elvis for a walk in the monsoon, I liked it far better than he did. I know what the gleeks of GLEE feel like when they get slushied. It was a 30 minute slush fest.
The other thing I find I am good about not eating junk except when it's in the house. My wonderful mother in law Angie sent Xmas cookies on the bus yesterday. Angie, I love you, but NO MORE FOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment