Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 4-First Weigh-In

Weight 292.8
Weight lost 1.5 lbs
Weight to go till goal -95.8 lbs
First weigh in today and though a small loss, it feels good to be able to chart some progress. My wife has decided to join me on this adventure, so I think it should be easier if we have each other to feed off (pardon the pun).
First day off routine though, she's back at work while I'm home studying for my exam on Thursday. Had a burrito at MacDonalds.( Conscious choice, thought that might be the healthiest thing on the breakfast menu) I'm already hungry and looking forward to a big salad at lunch. I'm going to have to plan my meals better and make sure there are healthy things in the fridge to eat, ready to go.
I'm going out tonight to a hockey game with my son Dallon. I need to plan dinner and think about what I'm going to eat at the game. I love, absolutely love, beer. I want to be realistic in this, so I know I will have one, but just one. If I cut off everything that I like, I'm not going to be successful. I need to make the best choices possible. I'll let you know how it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment