Total Pageviews

Monday, January 24, 2011

First Ten Pounds Gone!!


Starting Weight 294.3

Current Weight 283.0

Total Loss 11.3lbs

Weight to go 87 lbs

Distance Traveled 35k
(That's what 11 pounds of butter looks like). Interesting week to say the least. I accepted the position of Property Manager with Legend Realty in Vancouver. I should receive my license on the afternoon of February 1st. So, I will have to re-arrange my schedule to make sure I have time for my walks.
Wifey and I had some friends over for dinner on Saturday night and it was the first chance for this new way of eating to go for a dump. Surprisingly we did quite well. I was craving baked potatoes so I made 4 large double baked with cheese and sour cream. Well, I ate 1/2 of one and it was all I wanted. Thank you Cam and Christine for taking the remainder home, you did me a huge favour. I had a steak which was wonderful, and we did asparagus and mushrooms with greek salad. Also did stuffed mushroom caps with cranberry goat cheese. Delicious! About the only thing that went off the rails is I had 4 glasses of wine (not driving), but I kind of expected it. No desserts though.
Yesterday Dallon and Cath had us over for Adele's birthday and we had a great time. They are so thoughtful, Adele got a walking pouch to hold her water and ipod and new walking socks, along with protien powder. We went for a 5 k walk through and around Fort Langley and then had shrimp and turkey meatballs with crab and salmon cakes. Spectacular. Late night snacks now consist of blueberries or Vector cereal. Doesn't feel like I'm missing out on anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment